Wrap your body in a spa experience at home.
Body treatments: the experience of the Institute at home
Body scrubs, massages and other treatments, your body deserves as much attention as your face. Discover the best Darphin body treatments. Take advantage of our advice and our best treatments to live a unique body care experience, just like in an institute.
Take care of your body is essential
Body and skin care contribute to our well-being, as well as to skin balance. Good hydration of the skin from head to toe, as well as a healthy lifestyle are essential factors for beautiful, healthy and radiant skin.
Hydration is one of the essential steps to take care of your skin, especially in an aggressive environment. Moisturizing milk, body and hair oil, moisturizing hand cream, will protect your skin from environmental factors, which can cause damage to it.
Some environmental factors accelerate skin aging, such as pollution, ultraviolet (UV) rays or climatic conditions seasons – humid or dry air, excessive cold, sun. They can impair the protective function of the skin.
Excessive personal hygiene, too hot showers or prolonged baths decrease the lipids in the skin barrier, making it weaker. The use of certain soaps attacks the skin by drying it out.
The challenge is to strengthen the hydrolipidic film of the skin to better protect the epidermis. Reinforced, it can best perform its role of shield to limit the damage caused by cold, sun or pollution.
Body care: our beauty tips
Darphin experts put all their knowledge to elaborate the best body care products with many benefits, for daily use, at home, as in institute.
At Darphin, our skin care products are formulated with ingredients of natural origin. They meet the essential needs of the skin and make it softer. The legs, which are subjected to numerous attacks during the year between waxing and sun, need to be constantly hydrated.
Adopt a beauty routine according to your skin type and its specific needs by integrating the right gestures daily.
Our advice for using our body treatments:
• Opt for showers rather than baths, they are better for the environment and dry out the skin less than baths.
• Use a gentle shower gel suitable to your skin.
• Exfoliate your skin with a gentle exfoliator once a week to help cell regeneration and make the skin softer and more radiant.
• Prefer the application of moisturizers immediately after a shower or bath. When the skin is still slightly damp, milk and oil penetrate more easily. Their application will be more effective.
• Finally, take advantage of this moment to massage yourself using upward movements to promote microcirculation and thus increase the benefits of skin care products. The massage stimulates the vital functions of the skin, so the products penetrate better and the results are faster.
Incl. tax + shipping