Hydrate and illuminate skin for a youthful and glowing complexion.
Dull complexion: our treatments for glowing skin
Get back radiance on your skin, thanks to our specific facial treatments for dull complexion. Follow our expert advice to adopt the skincare routine that's right for your skin's needs.
Characteristics of dull skin
A dull complexion is characterized by a lack of luminosity of the skin. Your face becomes gray and uneven, giving to your face a tired appearance, without vitality.
On the other hand, glowing and radiant skin is a skin that reflects and diffuses light well.
The radiance of the skin depends on many factors:
• The smoothness of the skin: its texture is linked to the homogeneity and cohesion of its architectural components.
• The uniformity and regularity of its pigmentation
• More or less active sebaceous secretions
• The microcirculation
• The hydration
• A good psychological balance: the complexion is often a reflection of our general state of health. A tired, dull complexion often reflects an emotional issue.
So why does the skin become dull and lose its radiance? Because the epidermis no longer reflects light well when:
• Your skin suffers from dehydration and dryness,
• Your skin texture is uneven and rough or coarse,
• Your skin shows pigmentation changes/ disorders
• You have a bad blood circulation or a slow microcirculation
These four factors prevent the skin from glowing as it should. Your skin becomes dull, because it loses its freshness, suppleness and softness.
By adopting the right gestures in your beauty routine and with a healthy lifestyle, your complexion will gradually regain its radiance.
Dull complexion: our tips for restoring radiance on your face
Darphin advises a four-step strategy to restore the radiance of your face:
1. Remove make-up well and cleanse deeply your skin, in the evening, even if you do not use make-up.
No glowing skin, without clean skin! It is essential to get rid of all impurities, such as make-up leftovers, pollution particles, dirt, sebum and UV rays that have accumulated on the skin surface during the day.
2. Use a face exfoliate: once or twice a week to get back smooth and even skin. Dead cells must be removed to smooth out small roughness, improve skin relief, and thus restore a soft texture.
3. Moisturize your skin with ultra-nourishing masks. For an intense, in-depth treatment, nothing is best as a boosting mask! To an optimal effectiveness, apply after exfoliation once or twice a week in a uniform layer. Let it penetrate during a few minutes, so the active ingredients can infuse the skin to optimize their benefits.
4. Perform “massages” of your face skin to wake up dull complexions. Start by applying a serum suitable for your skin. The activation of skin's microcirculation through kinesio massages optimizes oxygenation and nutrition of the skin. It helps to revive the dullest complexions, regardless of the skin type.
Follow with the Illuminating Oil Gel-cream, from Lumière Essentielle collection. And do not forget to use one of our sunscreens to prevent pigmentary disorders.
Incl. tax + shipping
Incl. tax + shipping